Wednesday, May 12, 2010

From the hostel in Sevilla, Spain

6th day was today in Spain.
I flew from Singapore to Madrid, and moved to Cordoba by bus.

Now, I´m in Sevilla. I´ll move to Algeciras tomorrow by bus again.

This trip is what I wanted since I started studying Spanish.
Although I couldn´t find any company, I realized my plan.
Friends worried because I would be alone in Europe.

Everyday, I am learning something with some pain/cost.

For example, I was cheated at a cafe in Cordoba.
The price I was cheated was 2.20Euro.
Now I know I need to check the receipt before I pay.

For example, it took a long time for the waiter to serve me a dessert.
The cost was the time (though I was not in a hurry).
The teach was, or what I needed to do was, to express what I want.
"because he looked busy" is not a excuse here.

1/3 of the trip has been over already.
So far, I didn´t have any major accident.
I thank for that.

and, I wish this good condition of the trip continues.
Now, time to go to bed.
Another new world is waiting for me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment